What is the stone wool
Basalt, diabase, dolomite, such as rocks, melted, sprayed and bakelite mixed with a special process after the process is obtained as a result of the mineral wool.
- It can be produced in the form of mattresses, sheets, pipes and castings with different coating materials in different dimensions and technical specifications according to the place and purpose of use.
- IThermal insulation, sound insulation and acoustic arrangement together with fire safety.
- The thermal conductivity declared value (10 0c) is 0.035 ≤ λ ≤ 0.040 W / mK.
- The water vapor diffusion resistance factor is µ = 1.
- The operating temperature ranges from -50 / + 600, -50 / + 650 ° C.
- Even if exposed to heat and moisture, their size does not change.
- It does not deteriorate over time, does not rot, does not retain mold, does not corrosion and rust. It cannot be destroyed by insects and microorganisms.
- It is not hygroscopic and capillary.
- It is of A1 class which is ’fireproof materials göre according to TS EN 13501-1
It is used in wall, column beam roof and facade applications of buildings requiring heat, sound, humidity and fire insulation.
- Length: 1.200 mm
- Width: 600 mm
- Thickness: 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 mm
- 3 cm package: 5,76 m2
- 4 cm package: 4,32 m2
- 5 cm package: 3,60 m2
- 6 cm package: 2,88 m2
- 8 cm package: 2,16 m2
- 10 cm package: 1,44 m2
- 12 cm package: 1,44 m2